Try these 6 tips to Master the Menswear Trends
- Minimal Makeup: Keep your makeup simple and go for bold lips.
- Don’t Be “Buttoned-Up”: Keeping it a little soft and messy keeps your look easy and effortless.
- Wear Boyfriend Jeans: Roll up your cuff, wear a looser denim, not skinny keeps it easy.
- Super-size Accessories: An oversized watch and tote keeps the vibe fresh and new.
- Choose a Classic Shoe: A classic menswear shoe is perfect for this look. Go for a tasseled loafer, lace up brogue, oxfords or flat boots
- Don’t Forget Your Tie! : Wear a scarf as an ascot keeps your look fresh and playful