I am the 4th of 6 children, so I and grew up doing a lot of watching, waiting and taking turns!
Happy but private, sensitive and observant, consistent and hardworking, were all ways I showed up as a child. I just had NO IDEA that these were traits that were helping me develop my highly attuned style skills.
One funny thing you don’t know about me is that I LOVE Potato Chips! There’s just something about them that I can’t give up! I’m not picky either. Most any chip will do…just DON’T give me a baked chip potato chip!
College helped me find my voice. I was taught the “rules” that governed good business and retail management strategies, but that was not my path to take. For 10 years I worked in a Fortune 100 Company marketing, training and supporting customers. I did not realize then that I was honing my presentation skills and developing a passion for teaching.
-Like most women, I have worn many hats that qualify me for what I do today. I am a wife and mother to 3 children.
I have been a stay-at-home mom and a volunteer. I have lead groups of volunteers and fund-raising events.-
- 2005, Image Assets, LLC is Born. I started my business, Image Assets, LLC. Gaining credentials and certifications was important to me, so I became a Certified Image Consultant with world-wide, highly respected industry organization, Association of Image Consultants International, AICI.
- 2007, StyleCAMP Workshops created. These workshops became the driving force in my march toward teaching.
- Building my Knowledge and Credentials. Within 3 years of developing my business, I became a Certified Image Professional, (CIP) the second of just three levels of certification within AICI.
- 2009, StyleYOUniversity created. With this introduction, I began The Learning Boutique the online learning component of Image Assets.
- Discovering the Impact of Color. I have been told that I am the “expert” in the Southeast on Color. I am passionate about color and cannot learn enough about what color does to and for us as human beings. My clients tell me that my voice is forever in their head, repeating mantras, helping them shop! Am I the expert? I’ll let you be the judge.
- In 2013 I began the study of essential oils and added this into my teaching as more and more people become driven to find an alternative to their everyday health needs.
It is an amazing journey that has let me to what I do today!
- Today, my greatest gift is the gift of knowledge. I teach you how to recognize your assets, use color and create a signature style so overwhelm is replaced with confidence.
- Today, Corporations hire me to TEACH employees to embrace the corporate brand image. Companies know their employees are their greatest asset.
- Today, you’ll find me at retreats, breakout sessions and workshops teaching ways to develop a signature style.
- Today, I am online with webinars, tele-seminars and coaching sessions helping you become comfortable in the “skin” you are in.
Join the many ways to connect with me online at StyleYOUNiversity.com Let me help YOU discover and create your own unique signature style!